Saturday 3 April 2021

Jokes

 

·        Mrs Jones was waiting for an important telephone call, but she had no bread in the house, so she left the baby at home and said to his five year old brother,I am going to the shops  jimmy ,and I will back in a few minutes,”

While she was out, the telephone rang and Jimmy answered ,”hello said a man ,”Is your mother there?”

“no” answered Jimmy.

Well ,when she comes back , say to her Mr Baker  telephoned.

“What”?

Mr Baker .Write it down .B A K E R

How do you make  a B?

How do I make…? Listen,  little boy, is there anybody else with you ?Any brother or sister?

My brother Billy is here

Good I want to talk to him, please”.

“All right’ Jimmy took the telephone to the baby’s bed and gave it to Billy .When their mother came back, she asked ,”Did any one telephone?”

Yes said Jimmy ,”A man .But he only wanted to talk to Billy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment