Friday 2 August 2024

ukti sookti

 

☺Mother is bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries. I would thank you from the bottom of my heart .but for you my heart has no bottom.

☺A man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad

 

☺My dear friend, if you are going to jump off mountain, I won’t be beside you I ’ll  be below  going to catch you .

☺I love being married It’s so great to find that one special person, your husband you wont annoy for the rest of your life.

☺Even my child started to walk without any support, but my wife holds my hand while walking.

☺Love god as the mother loves her child, the chaste wife , her husband and the worldly man, his wealth add together these three powers of attraction and give it all to God Then you will certainly see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment